Many of you may be familiar by 6 best triggers. If you know my work then you know that all of my indicators are 100% rule-based and totally objective. Each timing trigger includes a complete set of rules for implementation, entry, exit, and profit maximizing strategies. Some of these have been imitated and duplicated by other traders and some have been outright stolen from me most likely because they are clear and consistent. I find that to be flattering. But I am not in the trading business to massage my ego. I am in this business to make money for you and for me. The best way to do this is to provide solid information and to use that information in trading.
Volatility demands 2 new Indicators!
The huge explosion in global market volatility requires us to add additional trading tools to our already strong arsenal of timing triggers. Accordingly I have been working on two new dynamic indicators designed to capture the short term moves in big price swings we are seeing virtually all markets. These will be introduced and explained fully at my new webinar. I will show you set up trigger and follow through for both indicators.
Reviewing the six best Timing Triggers
At my webinar I will review in considerable detail each of my current and best timing triggers.
At this three-hour, intensely focused webinar I will teach you the following valuable tools:
- MOVING AVERAGE CHANNEL: all rules of application will be reviewed including the five bar pattern, the MA breakout, the swing trade, the one day and two day CMC patterns, widening channel and the narrowing channel.
The profit maximizing strategy and best applications will be reviewed and detailed.
- SEASONALS: I will review all rules for finding and implementing seasonal trades with specific entry and exit dates and profit maximizing strategies in stocks, futures, and spreads. I will show two new ways to search for valid seasonal trades.
- DIVERGENCE: momentum divergence will be explained in detail with all applicable rules for entry exit and profit maximizing strategy including the rules for MACD, CCI, and detrended oscillator.
- 8OC: I have heard from many traders who really enjoy and do well with this method that I developed. I have some new things to show you about the eight OC which will make it even more applicable with short-term trading. All rules will be reviewed I will show a new profit maximizing strategy.
- 3 X 3 CHANNEL: this short-term method has been improved dramatically by the addition of a new filter. If you’re using the 3X3 channel you may find this feature to be very helpful. If you’re not using the 3X3 channel, you may decide that it’s the right thing for you when it comes to short-term swing trading.
- GAP TRADES: have become very popular again because of the large opening gaps, particularly stocks. I will review all rules for gap trades and profit targets, and I will show you a new entry trigger.
- NEW! JBVT: I will introduce my new Jake Bernstein Volatility Trigger which I developed in order to take advantage of very short-term, intra-day and 2 to 3 day market swings. The indicator has been coded for Genesis, and will be available for other platforms as well.
- NEW: JBCOTT: many markets are now on the verge of major moves to the upside. Many of these moves have already started, consistent with my forecasts in the annual forecast I gave at the end of 2015, and my Midyear Forecast given just a few weeks ago. Because the COT is very important in forecasting these moves, I have developed a new way of looking at COT in order to get the most valuable information for assessing long-term moves. The Jake Bernstein COT Trigger is designed to do just that.
Join me for 3 hours of super intense education!
If you are already familiar with my work, then this webinar will be a great review for you, and it will introduce you to several new features and additions to my methodologies. You will also learn 2 brand-new indicators that I believe will serve you extremely well in the turbulent markets that await us.
If you’re not familiar with my work this be a great place to begin.