In June 2017 I will have been involved in the markets in one form or another for 50 years! That’s one heck of a long time.
Fortunately, the years have been good to me. I have learned extensively from my trading, research, system development, and mentoring. During this vast expanse of experience I have been involved in virtually every aspect of trading, including part ownership of a brokerage firm, and personally mentoring hundreds of traders. The knowledge that I have accumulated is massive.
I’ve learned what’s important and what’s a waste of time. I've learned what’s best for me and how to help you find what’s right for you. There is no one-size-fits-all when comes to trading. Certain things that I can do, you can’t do, and there may be certain things you can do, that I can’t do.
As in virtually all areas of endeavor we must identify those things which we are good at, and those things which will not enhance our potential to be successful.
Professional traders know how to turn the right cranks to get the right music. I want to help you find your place of success in markets, methods, indicators, and implementation. My new six-session webinar series as part of my Master the Markets initiative for 2017, will get you started on the right path for success or greater success in your trading.
Beginning January 7th, and for 5 additional Saturdays thereafter I will present a 90 minute webinar which will get you focused on professional, effective, objective, actionable trading tools, which I believe will bring you success if you’re not yet successfu,l and more success if you are already trading profitably.
|I WILL PRESENT A CONSIDERABLE NUMBER
TRADING TOOLS I HAVE NEVER TAUGHT BEFORE!
THE SESSIONS WILL BE RECORDED FOR YOUR ON DEMAND ACCESS
Here’s our tentative agenda:
Session 1: January 14
The Real World of Trading
• How markets work and what markets really are
• How understanding the markets will increase your confidence and discipline
• How confidence and discipline will increase your results
• Who controls the markets?
• The markets as an auction process – market profile theory
• How to determine market strength or weakness quickly and easily
• Going with the flow – profits from the path of least resistance
• Signs and symptoms of market strength and weakness
• How tops and bottoms develop
• How big moves begin
• Madness and greed at tops and bottoms
Session 2: January 21
Timing Triggers Trading Model and Profits
• What you need to know about timing triggers
• Patterns, triggers, the good the bad the ugly
• What makes timing triggers profitable?
• Triggers that will serve you best
• Using the right trigger for the right job
• Triggers, time frames and results
• How to get the most of your timing triggers
• Examples and illustrations
• Introducing: two new timing triggers
Session 3: January 28
How to Organize your Trading
• Finding and using the methods that are right for you
• Finding and using the right time frames
• How to organize your trading day
• Creating the right checklist for success
• Eliminating unnecessary and costly errors
• How to separate the right fundamentals from the wrong fundamentals
• The benefits of trading in isolation
• Taking the 10-trade challenge to improve discipline
Session 4: February 4
Trading Strategies: The Good the Bad and the Ugly
• What is a trading strategy?
• How to spot profitable trading strategies
• How to avoid the bad and the ugly
• Finding the strategy that’s right for you
• Understanding track records
• Introducing two new trading strategies I’ve been working on
• How to implement a trading strategy effectively
• Dos and don’ts for developing trading strategies
• Optimization: the loose cannon
Session 5: February 11
Tracking Some Traits from Start to Finish
• Current and recent sample trades with timing triggers
• Examples of trades from start to finish
• Illustrating the profit maximizing strategies
• Introducing two new profit maximizing strategies
• Position size and account size
• Avoiding overtrading
• Importance of diversification
• Staying in the right zone for your risk level
• Examples of dos and don'ts
Session 6: February 18
Putting it all Together
• Where do you stand as a trader?
• What do you really want to do: trade or invest or both?
• How to find your success zone
• Overcoming obstacles and barriers
• How to deal with a losing streak
• Knowing when to increase position size
• Reacting and responding to the news
• Expecting the unexpected
• How to manage your profits
• Summing it all up
Actionable and Objective Facts
In my experience the bad news about webinars and seminars is that they rarely provide specific, objective and actionable information. If you have attended any of my previous webinars, then you know the difference between what I do and what most others do. My goal is simple: to provide you with moneymaking strategies, clear and concise information, and actionable tools to help you improve your trading no matter what level you’re on. This new series is designed to focus on profitable tools to help you improve consistency, discipline, and therefore positively impact your bottom-line profits.
All Sessions will be Recorded
If you cannot make a session you will have access to the recording within 24 hours after the session is completed.
Questions and Answers
I typically take questions during the session to make sure that no one gets lost. In addition, you will have access to me by email after each session. I usually answer emails within 24 hours after each session.
If there are topics particularly important to you that are not covered in the outline shown above and you registered for the webinar series, please send me questions and if relevant, I will include them in the material.
To register for the entire series click the appropriate link below.
PS: Remember that in total you will get nine hours of webinar material from me.
This is a vast amount of useful information which ultimately will be of great value
to you. You’ll also get the PowerPoint and PDF slides along with the recordings.
See you at the webinar!
PS. Write me if you have any questions: jake@trade–futures.com